Monday, January 19, 2009

Brainstorm

Here's how I like to imagine this conversation went:

Marketing Guy 1: Ok, team! We've got a new client! We've come up with a slogan
Where fitness is normal
Got it? We want it to be a place where people can feel comfortable, like they belong.
Now, we just need a logo.

Marketing Guy 2: Alright, let's break it down! First word: Where. Ok, where...where...how about everywhere? Being healthy and fit is something that anyone can get behind. So how about...the world?

Marketing Guy 1: I love it! Ok, next word: Fitness. What's an image that can represent fitness?

Marketing Guy 2: Easy! Everyone will know this:

Marketing Guy 1: PERFECT. Ok, last word...normal. What's an image that can tie this all together and represent normality.

Marketing Guy 2: I've got it! You're gonna love this...



I don't know about you, but nothing says "normal" to me like giant gorillas lifting weights on the Earth. Sign me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment